We’re pleased to share that MediaBeacon 22.11 is now available! Check out the highlights below to see what’s new or access the documentation here.
3D Format Support
- Support for previewing OBJ and GLB formats including repositioning and export of PNG renditions
Rendition Publishing (add-on)
- New capability to create a visual workflow which can publish a rendition of an asset to a public S3 bucket.
- Links to published renditions are available via the REST API.
Aspera On-Cloud Support (add-on)
- Aspera connector support includes Aspera On-Cloud for implementation in AWS. Aspera enables high-speed upload and download when used with a plug-in on the user’s desktop.
- Color saturation when previewing or converting .psd files has been fixed.
- Support for WebP file previewing.
- Adobe Connector exported PDFs no longer appear “washed-out”.
- Tomcat efficiently shuts down and restarts.
- Fixed a potential issue which could create many open jetty connections to the database
- Fixed potential issue where infinite scroll component would stop functioning caused by data synchronization issue between SQL and SOLR
- Improved consistency with Video Original permission to ensure download is restricted in appropriate situations
- Updates implemented addressing potential Cross-site Scripting vulnerabilities