View all jobs
MediaBeacon, Inc. (MediaBeacon), an Esko and Danaher company, integrates Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions (software and services) that enable Enterprise Organizations to leverage the power of their digital assets. DAM is about more than just finding files. It is about ensuring that everyone who touches a digital asset knows exactly what they have, where it came from and where it's going next. With over 20 years of experience and hundreds of Enterprise deployments, MediaBeacon does this better than anyone else.
Developing the MediaBeacon product using state of the art web technologies. Collaborate on new and existing projects with other members of the MediaBeacon development team.
- Responsible for processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner with little assistance from a supervisor
- Making presentations to a customer or professional peers
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas, following the software development lifecycle
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing systems specifications, standards, and programming
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Updates job knowledge by studying state of the art development tools, programming techniques ad computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Routinely develop quality, performant code
- Write clear, concise, well documented code that performs as a specified and serves as an example for other engineers
- Peer review engineer’s code for deficiencies, providing specific feedback for improvement
- Set an example for professionalism, innovation, and dedication for others
- Work with customers to identify their needs and support them in all aspects of their work
Other duties as assigned
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental, and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Come join our winning team.
Send us an email
with your resume and we'll take a look.