View all jobs
MediaBeacon, Inc. (MediaBeacon), an Esko and Danaher company, integrates Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions (software and services) that enable Enterprise Organizations to leverage the power of their digital assets. DAM is about more than just finding files. It is about ensuring that everyone who touches a digital asset knows exactly what they have, where it came from and where it's going next. With over 20 years of experience and hundreds of Enterprise deployments, MediaBeacon does this better than anyone else.
As a SaaS Solutions Architect, you will drive the design and delivery of world-class cloud solutions for MediaBeacon. This includes taking a lead role in the cloud architecture practice. As a trusted customer advocate and SaaS expert, you will help the broader organization to understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing technology and workloads to the cloud. You will be challenged to find approaches that enable rapid adoption of new cloud services and drive transformation for our business and IT processes.
The SaaS Solution Architect will report directly to the Director of Product Management. This position is based in Minneapolis, MN.
- Design the cloud user experience from project initiation through deployment. Work with engineering, support, solutions, and product management teams on design execution to ensure cloud environments meet firm standards while providing a user experience with minimal IT interactions.
- Be a trusted advisor for cloud initiatives by providing objective, practical and relevant ideas, insights and advice while also building organizational partnerships and networks to ensure comprehensive cloud capabilities are developed with input from appropriate business and IT resources.
- Build solutions which incorporate automation that can be leveraged across business channels and R&D for continued process improvement.
- Partner with business and engineering stakeholders to identify and deliver strategic investments in cloud. Includes researching tools and services to meet our needs through POCs, product evaluations, etc.
- Partner with cloud service providers to understand their roadmap changes and the potential impact to MediaBeacon.
- Exceptional and proven written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to present ideas and information in influential and compelling ways
- Ability to forge relationships and communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Flexible work style comfortable in a fast moving, high energy environment
- Excellent project management, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines while paying attention to details
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and under time constraints
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or relevant experience and accomplishments
- Over 8 years of progressive experience in building enterprise web applications, as developer, technical lead, devOps and architect
- Demonstrated experience building product delivery schedules and roadmaps
- Demonstrated experience in converting business requirements to technical requirements
- Experience directing technical project teams, providing direction, setting clear objectives, and leading the delivery of managed IT services to enterprise customers
- Experience architecting and designing Enterprise SaaS solutions for shared tenancy
- Hands-on experience in designing, instantiating and managing AWS services and containers
- Ability to build rapid prototypes and POCs to validate the understanding with Product Management, Partners and/or Business Analyst
- Solid experience within integrated agile SDLC process, including traceability, business analysis, story boarding, automated unit testing, integration testing, peer reviews, continuous integration, continuous delivery
- Ability to abstract a business use case and build reusability and/or multi-tenancy into the design through convention, configuration, and customization
- Proven experience building the communication collateral for business analysts, developers, and product management
- Expert knowledge of Java-based Enterprise frameworks, micro service architecture, and restful services
- Experience designed multi-layered architecture applications
- Understanding of the systems architecture, application architecture, high availability, reliability, scalability, layered security, cloud architecture, etc.
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of time to visit customers, prospects, partners, Danaher office locations, other Operating Companies, etc.
- 5+ years in a customer-facing role
- Leading highly-available, fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments
- Experience in performance testing web services and solving for scale
- Experience with social, mobile, cloud/SaaS, big data, or analytics
- Experience with API management tools, Identity Management tools
- Experience with Java, Spring, Solr or elastic search, node
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile Frameworks
- Public speaking skills
- Strong leadership skills
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Send us an email with your resume and we'll take a look.